As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, we have some important updates for you.
Know we are in the office to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Please call between regular office hours 8:00am – 5:30pm. Outside of these hours (we, and) our answering service are available at our regular office number 970-259-7337.
First and foremost:
PLEASE STAY HOME!
After much research AND an unforeseen conversation with Dr. Reuben Granich, a doctor who has worked at the World Health Organization on infectious disease control, we offer these recommendations if/when you must go to the store during this time.
- Please do not take your children with you.
- Limit trips to once a week or once every 2 weeks, and most importantly:
Keep social distance (6 feet) when you are out under all circumstances
- Please cover your face. (See the article below, as it explains it all very clearly)
- A bandana will:
- Remind you not to touch your face (do not reach under your face cover)
- Remind us all that we are in a pandemic and need to take responsibility for ourselves and others (many do not know they are contagious)
- Wash/sanitize your hands before putting on and removing face cover
- Drop your face cover directly into your washing machine and/or sanitize it as is recommended.
- Sanitize and wash hands frequently and immediately, especially after touching things in the outside world.
The above guidance is for when you are going to stores. Please do get outside your home and breathe in some fresh air at least 6 feet from anyone around you!